/r/RABM/

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wraith - "Unending Lands" (2010)


WRAITH "Unending Lands"

Year: 2010
Genre: Cascadian Black Metal
Country: Canada

Track List:
  1. Mountains In October
  2. Leaves Of Autumn
  3. Journey Into The Dying Woods
DOWNLOAD

Wraith is a new nature-inspired black metal band from Victoria, BC. The demo tape is called "Unending Lands", and here's a single-track rip of it. More stuff is to come this week, as I'm still reading and answering to my mail.

"It is very inspired by Skagos who I relativly recently discovered and some of the other bands in the CBM scene, as well as the classic 90's black metal and even a touch of old prog rock. Although the lyrics are not very political, I do support leftist philosophy that I guess strays toward anarchism, though I hesitate to label myself with one ideology right now" - Ian (Wraith)

No comments :

Post a Comment