/r/RABM/

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Swarms - "All The Worthless Fields Of The Earth" (2012)


SWARMS "All The Worthless Fields Of The Earth"

Year: 2012
Genre: Post-Black Metal
Country: Canada

Track List:
  1. Clawing the Fields of Famine
  2. To Avail The Sovereign Void
  3. Artemis By the Mount
  4. Battlefields
  5. When the Earth Swallows the Blood of Young Men
  6. Horseflesh
  7. Forever Flay the Body
  8. A Monument Which Will Endure Until the Sun Grows Cold
bandcamp

First off, now you can follow my blog via Facebook - just follow this page. Second, I checked the private messages for that page (which I don't usually do, because it's run by other people, and I'm only a honorary co-moderator of it), and found a message from a Guelph-based duo called Swarms: "I can't say as any of my lyrics specifically pertain towards anarchism- but my own views are definitely in line with that and I'm sympathetic towards all efforts and causes along these lines. if you could spare the time for a review, we'd greatly appreciate it..."

Well, from my impression it's rather a collection of demos (different in sound and quality of production) than a solid album, but nevertheless it's worth checking out. You can skip the first track, though (it's a rather lengthy intro).

No comments :

Post a Comment