/r/RABM/

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Agowilt - "Clocks Made of Their Own Bones" (2012)

AGOWILT "Clocks Made of Their Own Bones"

Year: 2012
Genre: Raw Black Metal 
Country: USA 

bandcamp / facebook

A single/EP from the Southern California-based anarcho-primitivist black metal band Agowilt, which is a project of one of my longtime readers. Ideologically it's influenced by J.Zerzan, T.Kaczynski, G.Debord, and various insurrectionists. "- Yet, we are not using this band as a tool to merely regurgitate the ideas of others, but as a tool to develop and spread our own unique analysis and critique. I yearn to die UNCIVILIZED. (A)"

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Hi! Well, I'm glad you have good gigs over there... but are you sure your blog would be useful to my readers (most of whom aren't from Indonesia)?

      Delete
  2. Hello just letting you know the bandcamp link is inncorect. Links to Varituuk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I've checked the link and it seems to be correct for me.

      Delete