/r/RABM/

Saturday, July 5, 2014

AVE - "Control" (2014)

AVE "Control"

Year: 2014
Genre: Blackened Crust/Sludge
Country: Mexico

Track List:
  1. Lejos del declive
  2. GOD$
  3. Chemtrails
DOWNLOAD

AVE (from a Spanish word meaning "Bird") are a Mexican band which recently released their 1st official recording titled "Control" (same meaning in Spanish and English), consisting of 3 long tracks. Their lyrics are mostly about the decadence of the human being and civilization. Their guitarist/vocalist has asked me to post it ASAP, but the MEGA link provided by him doesn't work for me. However, you can try your luck, or simply listen to the whole album on their bandcamp page.

bandcamp / facebook

1 comment :

  1. The download worked fine for me. What browser are you using? Mega can be glitchy with different browsers, I've found. (I downloaded it with Chrome.) If you want me to re-upload it to Sendspace or some other site then let me know and I can try to do so within 24 hours or so.

    ReplyDelete